Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White Christmas

If I squint my eyes and think really hard I can remember wishing desperately for a white Christmas. But honestly, it's been a while. It's no secret that I hate cold and anything associated with it. My sweet baby O, on the other hand wanted nothing more than snow on Christmas Day. She thought that Santa couldn't come without snow. I suppose it has something to do with landing on the roof...
But this year, she got her wish. Amazing isn't it? In a region that doesn't get very much snow, we got around 5 inches or so. So of course today was spent frolicking (I only use this word when it is absolutely true), giggling, and loving every last inch of that fluffy white stuff. Seeing her so happy made me forget the cold... for about five minutes. :)







I hope your family loved it as much as my Olivia did. It's the little things in life, you know, 
like making a real snow angel! 
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment