Sunday, March 24, 2013

Everybody Get Funky!

Sooo, twice a year the coolest crafters, artists, and the like get together over in Fort Worth for Funky Finds an indie craft fair put on by two of my very good friends Joe and Jessica Doughtery

{Mel & Jess}

So every show possible I pack my shopping... err I mean working shoes and head west to the Will Rogers Colosseum for a weekend of shopping, crafting, adorable puppies (yup, it's a pet friendly event) and hanging out with some of the coolest people I know. 


So I just returned.... a couple of weeks ago, from the Spring Fling. I had an absolute blast, as usual!! If you missed it, you'll want to mark your calendars for the next event for a fantastic shopping EXPERIENCE. You'll be glad you did!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, so honored to make your blog!!!! You're the best! Can't wait to see ya again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! You know we love Funky Finds around here! :)

    ReplyDelete